Application Forms

Application and Transfer forms are available as downloadable Adobe PDF files from the links below. Please fill in the form and send it to the SWD Office with any applicable fees as detailed in the application. All connections and transfers are covered by the relevant Bylaws, in particular Bylaw # 74 – Water Distribution Regulation, Bylaw # 75 - Connection Charge BYLAW and Bylaw # 80 – Miscellaneous Service Charge Bylaw.

  1. Application for Single Family Residential Water Connection
  2. Application for Multi-Family Residential Water Connection
  3. Application for Commercial Water Connection
  4. Application for Infrastructure Installation (Temporarily unavailable Call office) 
  5. Transfer for Properties with no Water Connection
  6. Transfer for Single-Multi Family Residential Water Connection
  7. Transfer for Commercial Water Connection
  8. Transfer from Residential to Commercial Water Connection


Subdivisions require approval by the Sointula Waterworks District and payment of the required Developments fees as set out in Bylaw # 81 – SUBDIVISION WATER REGULATIONBylaw # 90 – Bare-Land Strata Subdivision Water Regulations and Bylaw #59 Development Fee Charge Bylaw.

  1. Application for Water Service to Proposed Subdivision, SCHEDULE “A”, SUBDIVISION WATER REGULATION BYLAW NO. 81