Water Tolls, for annual water usage, are levied to all water users within the Districts boundaries.
Tolls invoices are generally sent out to customers in April of each year. The rates are levied as set out in the current Tolls Bylaw.
A Parcel Tax is levied against all properties (Parcels of land) within the District's boundaries each year and is generally sent out to all property owners in September.
The rates are levied as set out in the current year's Taxation Bylaw.
- By cheque to Sointula Waterworks, PO Box 1, Sointula, BC, V0N 3E0
- By cheque, in person at the SWD office at the Old Medical Clinic, 270 1st St, Sointula, Tuesdays 10am to 2pm. Note: The SWD Office is unable to accept cash payments.
- Direct Deposit through the Coastal Community Credit Union website - this option is only available to customers with a CCCU account.
- Interact eTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org Note you must include your account number in the message with your transfer. If you do not include your account number, your payment may not be credited to the correct account. Please use your invoice number as the answer to the security question.
- International wire transfer. Please contact the SWD office for details of arranging an international wire transfer. Note: Due to the fees charged by the CCCU, a wire transfer surcharge of CAN$25 will be applied to your account for this option.